Senior Marketing Coordinator Wanted
Looking for a dynamic career in the advertising and public relations industry? If you speak in terms of solutions and not problems, one of the leading Public Relations firms behind some of your favourite brands needs you.
Are you an organized, detail-oriented professional capable of managing multiple projects?
Are you systematic and methodical in your approach to your work?
Then let’s meet!
• Support the sales function by engaging in all stages of the sales cycle from prospecting to developing customer rapport, closing business and servicing accounts.
• Managing marketing and public relations projects from start to finish.
• Maintaining systems for recording accurate information relevant to internal and external teams and the general management of the office.
• Organizing and planning meetings and special events.
• Managing special projects and other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
• Experience providing professional administrative services within a busy team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to plan and execute projects to completion.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, and an ability to prioritize conflicting demands and heavy workloads when working with deadlines.
• Experience with improving office processes and procedures.
• A high level of computer literacy, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint, and an aptitude for learning new systems.
• Exceptional writing skills.
• Knowledge of Public Relations and Marketing will be considered a distinct advantage but training can be provided.
• First degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
• Considerable experience dealing with numerous clients in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in sales is an asset.
• Ability to effectively work with internal teams and external clients.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Please send resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: August 31, 2015.