Five Things That Will Give You More Time
Do you ever wish you had more time for yourself? You are not alone.
With so many things going on in our lives it’s easy for us to forget to take care of ourselves. After all, we’re busy and getting busier by the minute. But our lives don’t have to be so rushed.
Here are five ways you can simplify your life and make more time for the important things – like yourself.
1) Get strategic about your time. First, ask yourself what you’d like to be doing during the hours you have each week. What activities could create happy memories for you and your family? How can you spend your hours nurturing your own soul – praying, reading, and exercising. When you find the answers, act on them.
2) Log your hours, do this at least for a week. Chances are you’ll find you have more than enough time in a day to take the dance class you’ve been talking about or to meet up with friends.
3) If money is not an issue, then outsource. Yep, that applies to housework too.
4) At the office, don’t ever mistake things that look like work for actual work.
5) If you hate commuting and the traffic, ask your boss for some days where you can telecommute. Make sure you have a plan of accountability before requesting to work some days from home, it will help your case.
Do you have a strategy for simplifying your life; share it with us in the comment box below.