At Mango Media Caribbean, we are ambitious and proud of it. Maybe it’s because we love what we do and our clients tell us that it shows.
As a firm, we are exceptional at blending traditional and social media to produce strategic communication and marketing campaigns for impactful change.
Over the last 16 years Mango Media Caribbean has grown to be the largest integrated marketing communications firm in Trinidad and Tobago, but the firm’s main concern is communicating their culture of exceptional service.
Working with small and large businesses, government entities and many types of organizations across the business and social service spectrum in the region, Mango Media Caribbean utilizes their capacity in employing strategies with a results-driven approach that leads to proven outcomes for their clients.
Some of the clients served by Mango Media include: Samsung, Microsoft, Royal Bank of Canada, Centrica Energy, EOG Resources, Barbados Fertility Centre, OAS, Angostura, among others
Led by Judette Coward, an award-winning journalist and marketing communications strategist, Mango Media Caribbean stands at the nexus of public relations, marketing, and strategic communications.
- Founded in Trinidad and Tobago in 1998
- A Trinidad and Tobago company with a Caribbean identity and a global client base
- Experienced public relations, media and communication specialists
- Award winning principles and associates
Values that define us:
- Quality: Excellence in products, services and people.
- Integrity: Responsible, trustworthy partners respected by all stakeholders.
- Respect: Positive relationships with our colleagues, clients and communities in which we do business.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Execution of big audacious goals and a work ethic like no other.
- Mutual Benefits: Measurable results that reward our clients and our people.
- Soulfulness: Passion for the idea. Love of service. Commitment to get the job done.